Monday, January 30

Monday again

Yesterday I woke up with a head cold, didn't feel like doing much of anything at all. So I sat and knit and watched TV. Well, listened to TV :)

I finished off a bucket hat for me. I finished off some socks for me. I started a pair of socks for Katie; did the leg/heel of one, and started the leg of the other. I'm doing the foot in a different yarn, because I don't think I have enough to do the whole sock in the same yarn. The toes will be the same as the leg. It's yarn that Mary Anne's bunny Sarah gave me for Christmas. I'll take pics of my socks later. I'll put them in my blog, as well as send them to That Logan Chick to post here

I know of 3 Logan's; 2 girls and my nephew.

Mary Anne, I made chocolate chip muffins, a loaf of bread, and a batch of Puppy Chow

No comments: