Sunday, October 3

non-sun Sunday

It's a wet, chilly day here. No sun at all. Brrrr.

I frogged the shawl I was knitting with Lionbrands Homespun yarn. I re-cast the stitches on to make it into a shrug. It'll be a Christmas present for my Mom's neighbour - she's an "honourary Aunt". She liked the shrug that I knit for Mom last Christmas.

It's been a long day here. Both kids are getting on my nerves as much as they possibly can. And of course it's raining, so I can't send them outside to play. Grrrr

My sister said she would be over to visit; so they are watching out the window, hoping that each car that goes by is hers. Hopefully she WILL show up sometime! I know she's going to Mom's for supper.

I finished knitting one pop can coaster/hugger thing. Haven't felted it yet. The washing machine has been too busy washing clothes to do any felting today. Maybe tomorrow afternoon? (unless I decide to go yarn shopping)

Two years ago we were in Salt Lake City to a conference on Troys syndrome. Katie spent a lot of her time playing with one little girl while we were there. She decided recently that she'd like to remember that girls name, and maybe be a penpal with her. So we're working on finding out who she was and all that stuff.

Guess I've babbled enough for now.

No comments: