Monday, January 10

This is why I don't make New Year's Resolutions!

If I had made the resolution to post on my blog more regularly, I'd now be terribly disappointed in myself. So I'm happy I didn't resolve to do that!! I'm sure you wouldn't want me to be disappointed in myself, right?

I have decided to keep a journal of all the knitting I do in 2005 (still trying to get used to that!). I'm amazed at what I have accomplished so far. Two knitted hugs (kinda like a scarf/shawl thing), a moebius scard, finished a pair of socks, started a pair of socks, a Barbie poncho and skirt, teddy bear pieces (for someone else to finish!), and started the Peacock Feather Shawl. I'm thinking there is something else on that list, but can't think of what it is right now.

It's snowing here again. Little flakes - big snow. According to the weather people it's supposed to change to rain at some point, then back to snow. Messy!!

I spent my morning puttering around home, doing work that needed to be done. And laundry. I could do laundry every day and still have a pile of it to be done. How does a family of 4 make so much dirty laundry?? I'm pretty sure that the stuff multiplies as it waits to be washed! Or maybe the neighbours are sneaking their laundry in for me to wash? no, I recognize all the stuff I'm washing. Go figure??

That's all I can think of.

No comments: