Thursday, June 23

I am sooo tired

I just want to lie down and go to sleep.

It's been a long month so far this week. Know what I mean?? Had just too much going on.

Monday we headed to the city. Checked into the hotel, relaxed a bit, went to Troy's dental check-up. Went to pick my friend up at her work, then out to supper with her and did a bit of shopping. Tuesday were at the hospital at 6:15, and left at 4:15. Troy's surgery was 3 hours long. Got home at 8ish.

Up on Weds at 5 with Troy throwing up. To our local ER at 10 for some gravol and tylenol. Then he started to get back to being his normal annoying self.

Had to take Katie to Yarmouth yesterday for an eye exam. A friends daughter stayed home with Troy while she and I took Katie to Yarmouth. 20/20 vision - no glasses :) Yippee!! No longer concerned about the cupping behind her left eye either.

Got interested in some TV show last nigth that I'm not sure what it was. The Insider maybe?? I honestly don't know. It was good. Didn't get over until 11:00. Then I couldn't get to sleep.

Finally got to sleep and at 1:50 I hear our puppy out of his kennel walking around. Boy he's a noisy walker!! Put him back in. The top of his kennel is cracked, and somehow he manages to lift it up enough to get the door to open.

Heard the alarm go off at 7 this morning. Then heard the 7:30 news come on. Slept soundly in between the two.

Managed to get Katie on the bus this morning. I drove Troy in. He didn't want to go into the classroom at all. So his teacher just gave me his report card. Both kids graded :) Katie got the teacher that she wanted for next year. Two of her friends are in the class with her. She's a happy kid. Troy got a good teacher, not that it matters to him.

And I'm exhausted. I start something, then get sidetracked to something else. Like now. I came near the computer because I was going to pick something up and put it away. Sat down and typed this instead.

Better go put whatever it was away. If I can remember what it was.


No comments: