Monday, November 24

Haven't posted in a while

and Barbara is starting to bug me about that ... so here's a post :)

I gave the socks to their new owner ... and realized several hours later that I forgot to take a picture of them when they were done. Sorry.

I've knit a pair of blue mitt envy mitts; they are going to one of Katie's friends tomorrow for her b-day gift.

Had a craft sale on Saturday. Woke up to lots of snow, and knew my little car wasn't going to make it out the driveway, so called and cancelled my tables. Then a friend called and insisted she was picking me up, so I got ready and went to the sale. One of the best sales I've had in ages. I've been busy like crazy sewing lately - made 7 pairs of kids pj bottoms, and some Christmas runners, and some small gift bags. Didn't sell a single one of them! Did sell a bunch of suet feeders we had made, and some spurtles. The number of sellers was way down, but the attitude was good. And, my friend taught me how to make cinnamon stick and wire stars.

My mom is waiting to go to Halifax for some heart surgery. They are going to replace a valve, and then hopefully she'll start to feel lots better.

For those of you who save AirMiles, did you know that you can go to the airmiles website and print off a coupon for 25 bonus miles if you buy 5 our compliments products? Only good till Nov 30th. (and, it won't print for me, so I wish you luck!)

Not much has been going on here. Nothing exciting to type about. The same 'ol same 'ol. Yawn. No good knitting to take pictures. No cute puppies to take pictures of. No exciting down town to share pictures of. Boring. Sorry.

2 comments:

Donna M said...

Glad you did ok at the Craft show, despite the weather!

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Glad to hear you had some sales, despite the weather.

Your PIF is blocking. Hopefully I will have it in the mail and on its way to you by the end of this week. :)

And I only bug you to post because I care! Really. About the same old or not.