Friday, June 29

Not much going on

Not a lot of exciting stuff going on here. I've been knitting on dishcloths and socks. Mostly cloths. I do have a pair of broadripples on the go for me, and I think they will be the focus of my holiday weekend knitting.

Was thinking yesterday that I should get out my tatting shuttles and do some tatting to put in the little gift shop down on the waterfront. Might make myself a little extra money that way.

Weds night our son graduated from grade 6. Forgot to get a picture of him wearing his suit. I'm such a forgetful person lately. He wasn't too impressed with the whole ordeal, and wouldn't go up on the stage to get his "diploma". :( He did do the march in and out with his classmates though. :) We're having a little graduation party for him tomorrow. So, if you're reading this, and you're "local", come on down between 12-2 for some BBQ.

Guess that's it for now.

1 comment:

Donna M said...

Congrats on the graduation! Sorry to miss the Barbeque and I hope it doesn't rain. Not looking too good right now!