Tuesday, September 6

Tomorrow

tomorrow is the day I've been looking forward to for about half the summer. The kids go back to school :)

We took their scribblers, extra shoes, and such in today. Had a short informal meeting with Troys teacher. Visited with a few other teachers.

Tomorrow morning, at approximately 8:30 they get on the bus.

And what am I doing to celebrate? Going to the dentist at 9:00. Yup, I'm the last of the big time party people! :)

I'm working on a scarf for a young friend of ours. She saw me working on another scarf with the same yarn and told me she thought it was pretty. Then told her mother to check out the cool yarn. So, it'll be mailed to her early in November, and she'll be pleasantly surprised.

Tonight Flint and I start going to obedience classes. He'd better smarten up, or he may never see outside again! He's been barking like a mad-dog all day. And of course, can't leave him outside to bark or the animal control officer will come and give us another warning about him. Hopefully it'll be cooler this evening.

And that's it for today.

No comments: