Wednesday, March 18

Felted Bunny



Is that cute, or what?? I've got Bunny #2 in the washer. #3 will soon be going on my needles. The pattern is from here

It's March Break here, and so far things are going pretty well. Katie is still recovering from pneumonia, so has been keeping somewhat quiet. She and her friend had plans to get together lots over the break - but it's not happening so far. Friday we're going on a shopping trip. This afternoon she went skating with Aunt Nancy and Mary. Troy and I watched.

Guess that's it for now. I lead such a boring life!

2 comments:

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Cuuuuuute bunny! Hope Katie is feeling better. Keep posting...don't stop now. :)

Mary Anne said...

Your bunny is adorable. Poor Katie, I hope she is feeling better soon. Your life is anything but boring!