Thursday, December 20

Let's try this again

This is my third attempt at an update on my blog. Getting just a little bit frustrated!!! Had a nice, newsy update typed, lost it all. Had a shorter, but still newsy update typed, lost it. GRRR
Now the short, to the point typing ... bet it'll let me publish this!!

The birds are loving our bird feeders. Imagine a picture of a log suet feeder with a woodpecker and a chickadee on it, that's what you'd see if I wasn't so discouraged. We've got woodepeckers, chickadees, junco's, 2 types of nuthatches, bluejays and a morning dove that come to the feeders.

All my Christmas knitting is done :) Now I'm working on a pair of thrummed mittens that a lady ordered. They are blue heather in color with the white wool. Aren't they pretty??

Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Dorothy,
I think Blogger is having hiccups today. I keep getting an error when I try to update changes on my blog. I can't see the thrummed mittens but I'm thinking they will be beautiful.

Amanda said...

Hi Dorothy, nice to meet you too! It's nice knowing there are more Nova Scotia Knitter\Bloggers out there! I wish you and your family a happy holiday season!